Panama City Beach, FL
Community and House Details
Tidewater Creek - Panama City Beach
Tidewater Creek is the most exciting new waterfront development in Panama City Beach in more than 10 years. It is ideally located on The Grand Lagoon, which is just minutes from the Captain Anderson's Restaurant and Marina and another 10 minute boat ride to Shell Island and The Inlet to the Gulf of Mexico. This truly is a "boaters paradise".
This gated waterfront community will feature 18 single family homes, each with its own private boat slip and most will have spectacular water views. Tidewater Creek will have exceptional amenities including swimming pool, club house, nature trails, outdoor living spaces.
The homes will feature elegant master suites on the ground floor, gourmet kitchens, walk-in closets, upscale finishes in a cool coastal design, and covered outdoor patios.
Groundbreaking was in early June 2016 (see the photos and the drone flyover video below). The first of 3 homes is scheduled for completion in April 2017.
If you would like to reserve your dream vacation home or would like in one of the most desirable waterfront home communities in Panama City Beach, please call Ricky Lee Jones at 850.290.2901 or email me at Ricky@RickyLeeJones.com.
- Private Boat Slips on Grand Lagoon
- Waterfront and Water Views
- Custom 3- and 4-Bedroom Homes
- Outdoor Living Space
- Gated Entry
- Community Pool with Clubhouse
- Nature Trail Along Tidewater Creek
- Lush Landscaping
House Plans and Finishes
- 10-foot ceilings on main level.
- 9-foot ceilings upstairs.
- Downstairs and upstairs covered porches facing water.
- Patio adjacent to kitchen.
- Elegant master suite on main level.
- Open floor plan on main level.
- Spacious closets and storage spaces, with walk-in attic.
- Two Car Garage
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id="11" gal_title="Tidewater Creek"]